A Travel to Sinharaja Forest with great experience - Pleasure of Mind

For Human's pleasure

Breaking

Home Top Ad

ALL OF YOU WELCOME!THANKS FOR COMING#

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, March 18, 2018

A Travel to Sinharaja Forest with great experience

An Imagination Travel of Mine



On that day we were in the Sinharaja forest.Our hut was under a big tree.In the mid night we heard a big noise from the tree.We....




We got up quickly when we heard that big noise.All of us came out from the hut.I looked at the surrounding .The noise began to hear nearly.We fightend.Some of us went back to the hut.Some of us searched.
It was a terrible bear.We were shouting and running but I couldn't to run because I fell.The bear had a very strong body.And it came to the in front of my face.I was very frightend. I felt my knife is in my pocket.I got it.
The bear wounded me by its teeth.I shouted painfully.But anybody didn't come to protect me.Lastly I staged it.It shouted as me.
This is the best movement.I was going to fight with a terrible bear.I thought if I have a camera shaa!




I had studied martial arts.I fout with him.There were only the five shots.He felt down.He mightbe known I,m not a common man.
I phoned to my friends and after phoned to there some environmentalist.They came and cured the bear.I explained the incident that I had to faced.I and my friends left from the Sinharaja forest with great experience.I went to the hospital and after all of us went to our own houses.



I told everything with my family.That environmentalist phoned me and told "The bear was not died ."
It maybe his lucky .I went to the bed and got sleep.I woke up and saw my wounds.There was no wounds.How funny haaa!
It was a dream.I laughed my self.


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages